Please follow the steps below to order a restoration.
Step 1: Transfer
- Place your transfer order at goMemorable.com - Utilize the appropriate coupon code from the table below to apply your discount and select a service level with us.
During checkout at Memorable you must select the option for hard drive output.
- You can buy a external hard drive from Memorable, or supply your own - 1TB or higher is recommended.
- If you'd like a DVD or Blu-Ray of your unrestored transfer, please select it at this time.
Submit and pay for your order on GoMemorable.com
- Instructions on where to send your fiilms and hard drive will be provided.
- Memorable requires a 2-4 week turnaround time upon receipt of the films
- Once the transfer is complete your original films (and any DVD or Blu-Ray discs) will be shipped to you and the hard drive with your uncompressed digital transfers will be shipped to ImageWorks.
Step 2: Restoration
ImageWorks will verify receipt of your hard drive
- An approximate completion date of your project and shipping cost back to you will be communicated.
- Most restorations only require 3-5 days depending on length.
- Once the restoration is completed, the restored version of your films will be added to your hard drive and shipped back to you.
Discount & Service Levels
|20% off transfer*||FREE||RDW20||RetroDisneyWorld.com may re-disribute your film on its website, associated video sites (Vimeo, Youtube, etc) at full resolution. Full credit is given, your name will appear in the video opening and/or closing sequences. You may request that any scenes and/or sequences be edited out.|
* In order to qualify for the discounted restoration, you films must contain footage of Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland.